Jio has become huge these days. It recently released it new JioFi router (MiFi Dongles) which are JioFI2 & JioFI3. Here we will talk everything about Jiofi.local.html and how you can configure the JioFi MiFi dongles by accessing Jiofi.local.html. And also we will show you how you can enable Mac Address Filter, update the WiFi setting and password, change storage option, checking the battery status. After reading the article carefully you will also be able to update your login details on Jiofi.local.html.
Configure JioFi MiFi Dongle at jiofi.local.html
- First of all to configure the JioFi MiFi Dongle you need to log in to http://jiofi.local.html. Don’t type it wrongly.
- After opening this http://jiofi.local.html on your browser you will be taken to its official website.
- There on the top right corner, you can see a log in button. Just click on that.
- Log in by putting the Username as “administrator” and Password also as “administrator”. You can always change this later.
Mac Address Filter Enabling at jiofi.local.html
- Click the login button after going to http://jiofi.local.html and then ‘sign in’ with your separate Username and Secret key.(in case you have updated it already, otherwise use the default username and password)
- Now Tap on “Network” tab. At this point Select the “Mac Address Filter” option.
- You just need to enable the Mac address filter.
- After providing the separate Mac ID, you can permit or deny access to an individual device to your JiFi network.
- Tap on Submit button. At that point spare the settings by tapping on “Apply” button.
JIO MiFi- Change Wifi Settings
- Log on to jiofi.local.html on your JioFi Device again.
Click on the Setting. Now come to the WiFi Settings option (by clicking the Wifi Tab under the Setting)
- Now You will be able to change the Broadcasting SSID and Security Key.
- Write down the SSID that you want to be displayed in WiFi.
- After that choose your Security Key which is nothing but the Password.
- Change the Channel Mode as “Manual” and click on Apply.
JioFi 2/3 MiFi- Get Access to Storage Option
- Follow the above-mentioned technique to Login into your JioFi URL.
- Under Setting, tab Select the ìStorageî option.
- Then you need to Enable your Storage Account.
- Chose your Storage Username and give a Password to it.
- After that click on the Apply.
- From now you will be able to access your Storage Slot in JioFi MiFi by entering the address bellow
http://jiofi.local.html/sd_login.html or http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html
- You can see all your Files are now available on the SD Card.
Change Your Login Details in JioFi Wifi Devices
- Log on into the http://jiofi.local.html/ like before shown.
- And click on the Login button. Now put your Username and Password.
- Now under Setting option chose the User Management Button.
- Then put your “Username and Password” Respectively by entering New Password. That’s how you do it.
- Don’t change any other details otherwise, your device may start to malfunction.
Finally, to check the Battery Status of your MiFi device, click on the “Device Details” tab. See the Battery status yourself.
About Reliance Jio 4G Network
Nowadays JIO is very much famous all over in India. Mukesh Ambani, the Chief of the JIO organization, authoritatively declared the JIO Review offer and Plans on 1st September 2016. The other network operators are totally gone crazy by watching those arrangements and offers. They are trying to recover from this mess but the JIO has better to offer. JIO is a Total 4G network and till now it remains the same.
The JIO LTE Sim are only compatible with all the 4G Cell phones. Maybe in future, it will offer to 3G support but for now, it’s not available. If you want to use the sim card either you have to buy any JIO smartphone (as every JIO phone are 4g enabled) or you need to buy a4g smartphone separately. Otherwise, for computer/laptop use via hotspot, there are JioFi Dongle or JioFi 2 wifi hotspot gadget or JIO Dongle 2 MiFi gadget available in the market. The gadget offered with above-mentioned months of free voice and data connection initially which is now extended to 15th of April 2017.
If we have left out something, feel free to mention that in the bellow comment section. We will keep you serve at our best. See you in the next article.